CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT MARSHALL MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Get in touch with us regarding career opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!
Grow With Marshall: Check Out Our Career Opportunities
Are you interested in working for a premier medical manufacturer that is widely recognized as an industry leader in machining and medical manufacturing? Marshall is a full-service precision machining company, whose core competencies include CNC Swiss and CNC Micro-Swiss Machining, CNC Laser Tube Machining, CNC Wire EDM, CNC Laser Welding and 2D and 3D Precision Bending of Small Diameter Wire and Tubing. Find career opportunities that fit your experience at Marshall Manufacturing Company.
Check out our career opportunities listed below;
Career Opportunity Description:
CNC Machinist (Setup/Production)
We have a superb opportunity for a highly skilled setup machinist to join our growing manufacturing firm with lots of opportunity. Based in the northeastern part of Minneapolis, you will be part of a fast-paced production team.
- Competitive salary with lots of growth potential
- Generous monthly bonuses based on company’s goals
- Largely subsidized Medical & Dental Insurance for individuals, couples & families
- Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(K)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee recognition program
- Paid vacation
- 9 paid holidays
Pay Rate: Negotiable
- Set-up, run, edit, and off-sets of CNC Lathe machines
- Read measurement equipment such as micrometer, caliper, pressure micrometer
- Complete tool changes
- Maintain production rates
- Maintain a high level of quality
- Collect SPC data to maintain process control
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines to insure consistent machine performance
- Must understand shop math
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Understand GD&T
- Experience using a microscope
- Previous experience with tight tolerances
- Able to perform inspection on parts
- Can complete documentation on time and as needed
- Experience in set-up and troubleshooting of CNC Lathe machines
- Strong math background, preferably in machine math
- Understand Geometric Tolerances
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Experience with measurement equipment, such as mics, calipers, gauges, etc.
- Programming experience on CNC Lathe machines a plus
- Previous experience in the medical manufacturing industry
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Diploma in a machining related course from a technical or trade school or equivalent experience
Job Type: Full-time
Check out our full range of capabilities, including: CNC Swiss Machining, CNC Micro-Swiss Machining, CNC Laser Tube Machining, CNC Wire EDM, CNC 2D & 3D Wire & Tube Bending, and Laser Welding.
Employees Talk About Benefits & Career Opportunities at Marshall
See and hear it for yourself; this is what our employees are saying about Marshall:
- “Great environment for learning and continuing to grow”
- “Great health benefits
- “A really friendly place to work”
- “A good place to cultivate a wide base of skills and knowledge”
- “Tuition reimbursement”
- “Distance Learning / College Credits”
- “Empowered Class – Anoka Technical College”
- “Great Opportunity”
- “I like the work culture and ethics within the company”
- “Work as a team and cooperate”
- “401K match system”
- “We get safety awards / gift cards”
- “A lot of problem solving and there’s an actual challange to it”
- “Hands on in so many areas”
Learning New Skills at Marshall
Are you interested in learning new skills?
If it’s important for you to be on the cutting edge, then consider working at Marshall Manufacturing Company! It’s not just a job… it’s a career!
Marshall is a growing, diverse medical device manufacturing company, focused on new technology in the ever-changing world of manufacturing. We’re looking for people who want to continue learning, and be part of a great team. If you have initiative and an interest in building your skills and your career, we have an interest in you!
Putting yourself through 4 years of college can cost upwards of $50,000, and according to recent employment statistics, only 27% of college graduates get a job related to their major.
Why start your career with a heavy debt load? At Marshall, you can expect ongoing training and career development within a culture where people respect one another, and immediately start earning while you’re learning within Marshall’s education reimbursement plan.
In addition, we offer monthly and annual bonus opportunities, paid vacation and paid holidays. We also offer a 401K retirement program, Medical & Dental Insurance, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance. Located just off of Hwy 35W and County Road D, we’re easily accessible anywhere in the metro area.
So, whether you’re new to the workforce, new to the industry, or highly experienced in the manufacturing arena, Marshall Manufacturing Company is seeking motivated individuals; people who have a desire to be engaged in their work. Are you ready for a career “transformation”?
Then join Marshall’s team.