MEDICAL DEVICE MANUFACTURING AT ITS BEST
Surgical Instrument and Medical Device Manufacturing
Marshall is a medical device manufacturer. We offer precision CNC Swiss, CNC micro Swiss and CNC laser tube machining services. Utilizing these capabilities, we are able to provide our customers with a wide array of machined components and assemblies. Parts ranging from simple to highly complex, Marshall is dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction. Additionally, wire EDM operations can be implemented when delicate parts require slots without adding stress to the component. We help medical customers requiring “bending” of long, machined wire and laser tube components. We’ve augmented our capabilities to include CNC 3D bending. This specialty allows us to bend both pre-machined wire and tubing into unique shapes and configurations. Critical machined features can be oriented to specific bend features using laser sensors or proximity switches.
Swiss machine are capable of multiple operations, including; turning, milling, drilling, threading and additional operations.
Marshall offers CNC Laser Tube Machining. As a medical device manufacturer, our machines can produce highly intricate designs.
Within Medical Device Manufacturing, Wire EDM is often utilized for cutting slots and grooves in multiple stacked parts.
CNC Turning and CNC Milling are typically dedicated to toolmaking, which is part of Marshall’s total capability set.
Our cusomers often provide their own validation plan; however Marshall can assist those customers who don’t have a validation protocol. Our reputation is solidly built upon a strong desire to find solutions for simple to complex design challenges through value engineering techniques.
- Process Validation
- Installation Qualification: Verifies that a machine (as well as its sub-systems and any ancillary systems) has been installed and configured according to the manufacturer’s specifications or installation and internal checklist.
- Operational Qualification: Determines that equipment performance is consistent with the user requirement specification within the manufacturer specified ranges.
- Process Qualification: The final step of qualifying equipment. In this phase, the qualification and validation team verifies and documents that all customer specifications are being met.
- Innovative “Value Engineering” Techniques
- KanBan, Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)